Tuesday, October 03, 2006

DAY 6/7/8

Saturday was quite, well, odd. I went to work at the Theatre (2 shows) for the first time in a little while to be faced with a show called Dancing Queen. An ABBA tribute thingies, I was as such expecting a Karaoke version and ABBA. This was not quite what I got. The show appeared to be mostly an excuse to get a large amount (of I do have to admit, awesomely lovely) Dancing Girls wearing as few clothes as possible. They got through around 15 Costume changes (including Sparkly Leordards, Lingerie, Sailor Suits and all sorts of other bizzare bits and pieces) it was all very curious.

Sunday was a bit of a nothing day, read the paper watched the grand prix and ate bacon sandwiches.

On monday I had an interview and tests at a recruitment agency in town, seemed to quite well and they've got me an interview with an insurance company in Windsor on Wednesday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home