Monday, October 30, 2006

Delays....

So, the regular updating thing didn't go wholly according to plan. However by popular demand (sorry Heather) I'm told that I ought to be letting people know how things are.

I'm still not working anyplace other than the theatre - they've been great and I've pretty much been able to have all the shifts I can cope with, and this is at least keeping my head above water.

Nothing ever came of the interview with the insurance people and I've registered with another temp agency and they've put me forward to another (deeply thrilling) sounding admin job. I've also asked them to find me any temp bookings they can as that will at least be a better income.

The accommodation situation has resolved itself in a slightly unconventional manner. To start with I was expecting to need to go find a bedsit or similar. However the people who I'm staying with have asked one of the people in the house to leave (not my fault I can assure you) and as such I can stay here.

Other than that I've not been up to a great deal, but I'm sure things will pick up sooner or later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home